Monday, May 28, 2012

Told Ya So!

I told you that it wouldn't be another 4 years between posts. Fact is, it's only been 4 days. Yesterday, Memorial Day, was spent at one of may daughter's house watching everybody else play in the pool. In light of the fact that next Monday I will go to my dermatologist to have a couple of skin cancers removed from my already not very attractive face, I figured it best to not risk a sunburn.

I was pleasantly surprised that the day's menu was full of "stuff" that I could eat without endangering my BG's. I know that technically I can eat anything but there are times that if I were to eat the "anything" I would need a magnifying glass to find the allowable portion.

The evening was spent, as all Monday evenings are, conducting the chapel service at Brother Bryan's Mission. I don't know if I do anybody there any good but the guys are truly a blessing to my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment