Saturday, June 2, 2012

Saturday Morning Thoughts

There are some blogs and/or websites that I visit frequently for both information and inspiration. The web is a great thing for folks with problems of any kind. It's kind of like a huge support group minus the 12 Steps. In my attempt to add to my list of favorites I have visited (and read) material from a whole bunch of sites and have found:
1. Some people either do not have spell check on their computers OR have it turned off OR don't know what     that red line under a word means.
2. Some folks evidently don't proof read and use the wrong version of words that sound alike.
   (Examples: to/too - there/their - etc.)
3. Some others use their blogs for self aggrandizing rather than for helping others.
4. Some are just plain depressing. I know that the symptoms of diabetes do not include uncontrollable laughs and giggles but if you control you BG and let diabetes steal your joy it has still won a partial victory.

P.S. I'm not bullet proof. If you ever find misspellings, grammatical errors or maudlin content in my postings feel free to blast away.

No comments:

Post a Comment