Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Chillin' and Bored

Not doing much of anything today. I'm not supposed to be in direct sunlight. I have two approximately "dime sized" red spots on the right side of my already not so handsome face. Yesterday had a dermatologist appointment to have two squamous cell carcinomas removed. No big deal, just a in the office procedure. I must admit that the initial diagnosis made me nervous. I know that this type of skin cancer is not really a big deal but it was the first time that I had heard the "C" word used in connection with me.

The truth be known, the "D" word is a lot bigger problem. My BG readings have been behaving themselves a whole lot better lately. Two things involved:
1. A doctor who really knows his business.
2. Finally having enough sense to follow his instructions.
(O.K., I thought of one more.)
3. Having access to inspiring writers on the web, i.e.Kerri Morrone Sparling & Wil Dubois

No comments:

Post a Comment