Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Armageddon Outta Here

Well, I'm supposed to remain indoors, out of direct sunlight, again today. (See previous post re. removal of skin cancers) You know, there are days when I don't leave the house and enjoy it immensely. It is the thought that I've been TOLD to not leave that gets to me. Can you really get cabin fever after a couple of days?
> My wife is 400 miles south of here at the beach with assorted kids and grandkids.
> I have about 200 cable channels and can't find anything I want to watch.
> I'm all caught up on my studying and writing duties.
> My dog and I have covered everything we need to talk about.
SO
I'm going to put on my wide brimmed hat (Indiana Jones style fedora & rather dashing looking if I say so myself), put the sun visor down in the car and go do something - anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment